Re: Hours/page estimates

Subject: Re: Hours/page estimates
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:04:51 -0500

If someone is keeping track of this and can help out - I would love a copy as
well. This is an issue I constantly wrestle with.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while, I was a suspect.

On Tuesday, March 09, 1999 5:52 PM, Marjorie Hermansen-Eldard
[SMTP:meldard -at- ZZSOFT -dot- COM] wrote:
> There's an STC publication detailing this? I'd like a copy too!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=