Re: What is a document?

Subject: Re: What is a document?
From: John Gilger <jgilger_it -at- NV -dot- DOE -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:08:22 -0800

Our Quality Procedures manual defines document as follows:

Any written or pictorial information describing, defining,
specifying, reporting, or certifying activities, requirements,
procedures, or results.

It is quite wordy (government procedures generally are) and on the to-do
list for revision, but that is what we use now.

John Gilger
Document Production Manager
IT, Las Vegas