Contractors documenting machinery

Subject: Contractors documenting machinery
From: Kenneth Mauro <kmauro -at- AMERITECH -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:55:43 -0600

Hello all you lucky people,

I specialize in docs and training programs for mfg./assembly systems,
custom machines, and other products from gas furnaces to servo drives.

I'd like to know if there are others on this list doing the same type of
work. I'm interested in issues specific to working with machine
builders, manufacturing companies, and tech service organizations.

Ken Mauro
Independent Contractor
Schaumburg (Chicago) IL

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=