Re: Contractors documenting machinery

Subject: Re: Contractors documenting machinery
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 14:03:09 -0800

At 11:55 AM 3/10/99 -0600, Kenneth Mauro wrote:
>I specialize in docs and training programs for mfg./assembly systems,
>custom machines, and other products from gas furnaces to servo drives.
>I'd like to know if there are others on this list doing the same type of
>work. I'm interested in issues specific to working with machine
>builders, manufacturing companies, and tech service organizations.

As a freelancer, I document hardware as well as software...when I'm not
doing study guides for museums or training materials for hospital
volunteers or patient questionaires for speech therapists or procedure
manuals for...well, you get the idea.

At the moment, one of my clients is a distributor for materials-handling
equipment (forklift trucks, etc.). What issues are you concerned about?

Kat Nagel
MasterWork Consulting Services
katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net OR mwrk -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=