Frame and SMEs

Subject: Frame and SMEs
From: Barb Philbrick <caslonsvcs -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:22:29 GMT

I am working in Frame, but need to get files to SMEs in something that
they can use to electronically mark up the files. (They have and are
most familiar with Word.)

How do you handle this issue?

Here's some of the things I've considered and why I'm not happy with
each:
* Hard copy. Difficult since we're in different states.
* PDF. OK, but as far as I can tell annotations can't be done with
Reader; they'll have to get Adobe Acrobat.
* RTF to Word. OK, but they'll lose formatting and other niceties.

Thanks for other suggestions,

Barb
Barbara Philbrick, Caslon Services Inc.
Technical Writing. caslonsvcs -at- ibm -dot- net
Cleveland, OH

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000