Re: Help! First TW job interveiw

Subject: Re: Help! First TW job interveiw
From: Simon North <north -at- SYNOPSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:57:23 +0001

> I was taken aback by the age requirement as well. I've never seen that in
> ads in North America, except where a minimum age is required for jobs like
> lifeguarding.

Usually it's an indication that they're only prepared to pay entry
level salaries ...

> Still, since the original poster was not from North American (.NL = the
> Netherlands?),

The original poster came through a 'freeware' web provider called
the 'digital city' (loosely translated from the Dutch), based in
Amsterdam, The Netherlands. This means it's likely that the poster
is Dutch (the mistakes in the English are typically Dutch), but does
not have to be. It's a mute point though since very similar age
discrimination laws apply here in The Netherlands as in the United
States.

Simon.

"Presenting XML", "Teach Yourself XML in 21 Days".

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=