Re: Help! First TW job interveiw

Subject: Re: Help! First TW job interveiw
From: Jane Credland <jcredland -at- IDMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 06:36:17 -0800

At 09:17 AM 3/12/99 -0500, John Posada wrote (as did a bunch of other people):

>How about: "Give me the position and I promise that I won't charge you
>with age descrimination."

I was taken aback by the age requirement as well. I've never seen that in
ads in North America, except where a minimum age is required for jobs like
lifeguarding.

Still, since the original poster was not from North American (.NL = the
Netherlands?), I suppose that depends on whether there are laws against
that type of age discrimination there, no?

Jane Credland
jcredland -at- idmail -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=