about numbering table cells in Weird 97

Subject: about numbering table cells in Weird 97
From: A Watkins <awatkins -at- POBOX -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 02:50:47 -0600

(cross-posted to Houston STC, Austin STC & Techwhirler)

When you number table cells in Word 95, the program asks
whether you want to number each cell only once. If you don't
select that option, it numbers each paragraph (carriage
return).

For the life of me, I can't find that option in Word 97.
I've poked through Help, menus and even two manuals and I
just can't find it. Does anyone out there know whether/where
that option still exists in Word 97?

Many thanks --
Alfred Aldo Watkins
Senior Technical Scribe