Frame Maker and Interleaf

Subject: Frame Maker and Interleaf
From: Hollister Technical Services <Holtec -at- COMITY -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:32:36 +0000

Hello folks,

There is a large amount of correspondence on the list about the relative
merits of Frame Maker, Word, Quark Express, Page Maker and so forth. The
consensus seems to be that Frame is 'best'.

Is it a bias in the list or are all the other similar tools 'out there'
just not up to it? Does anyone know of a comparative review of *all* the
viable Technical Authoring tools?

Specifically can anyone say whether Interleaf is 'in the frame' as a
suitable tool?

I speak, forgive me, as one who only Words documents (until I can afford
something better).
--
Peter Jones

e-mail
Holtec -at- comity -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=