Independent Contracting in Puget Sound Area..

Subject: Independent Contracting in Puget Sound Area..
From: Jenny Capistrino <c -dot- jenny -at- CHICKMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:03:19 -0000

Hi Folks,

I'm interested in meeting independent contractors in the Puget Sound area who work in Software.

If there is anyone on the list who fits that description, I'd love to hear from them.

I'm somewhat new to the Puget Sound area, but I have about 4 years in technical writing. I'm mostly curious about popular skills in demand.

Thanks!

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.