TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
** Applications must go to the address provided at the end
of this job posting. Questions about the position can be
sent to me. **
Infolytica Corporation is a leading international producer
of electrical engineering simulation software, located in
Montreal, Quebec, Canada. We are seeking a Senior Technical
Writer for a full-time permanent position.
- Develop on-line help and instructional guides.
- Coordinate production of printed materials, on-line help
and PDF files.
- Provide accurate project estimates.
- Liaise with contract writers.
- Design and maintain review procedures, house style,
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience with FrameMaker, RoboHELP, and graphics
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows NT and networked
- Experience in a software development environment.
- The ability to extract information from programmers, SMEs,
and software prototypes.
Infolytica offers you:
- A competitive salary with benefits and bonus incentives.
- A congenial, non-cubicled working environment in a great
- A challenging position with room for creative growth.
Please send your resume:
- by email (as PDF only) to:
personnel -at- infolytica -dot- com
- by post to:
Personnel, Infolytica Corporation
300 Leo Pariseau, Suite 2222
P.O. Box 1144, Stn. Place du Parc
Montreal, Quebec H2W 2P4