Simple question

Subject: Simple question
From: noelia rivera <chipito79 -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:14:27 PST

Hello all,
I just recently signed on and I have no experience with this what so
ever. I am a sophomore at City College of New York (CCNY) and I just
started to take my first course in technical writing. I was wondering
(if anyone has time) if anyone of you would be kind enough to explain a
what this listing is all about and what kind of experience have you have
ever since your signing on to the list.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=