Using Word's versioning feature

Subject: Using Word's versioning feature
From: Stacy Schneider <sschneider -at- ESSENTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:25:10 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to find any information about Microsoft Word 97s versioning
feature. We are thinking of using it to maintain versions of and comment on
Word files shared by four tech writers. Word's Online Help was brief and
uninformative, and I didn't find anything more extensive on their support
web site. Can anyone point me in the direction of complete documentation on
Word's versioning feature? Any thoughts on versioning with Word?

Thanks,
Stacy L. Schneider
Technical Writer
Essential Technologies, Inc.