MS Word Problem

Subject: MS Word Problem
From: Kristopher Sipe <ksipe1 -at- MMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:00:22 -0600

Hi... I've never posted to the group before, but I have gained value
information by lurking. I have stepped out of the shadows to see if I could
get some help on a frustrating problem. I am currently working on a project
in Word which I do not want to move to Frame. I am trying to snaz it up a
bit, however, by making the styles a little more modern. My problem lies
in the numbering. I want to set up a 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.1.1.1 type hierarchy,
but I don't want my chapters to be numbered. I set up a cool little style,
a bar running across the width of a page, with Chapter X written above it.
I also have a "Heading 1" style for the chapter titles. It looks great, but
the 1.1 numbering for "Heading 2" is not working, because I don't have
"Heading 1" numbered.

Help!!!

Kristopher Sipe
Documentation