Education: where can I study Tech Com in USA?

Subject: Education: where can I study Tech Com in USA?
From: Diane Dubreuil <dianette -at- ALTERN -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:22:19 +0100

Hello,

I am a french student, and I would like to go in USA to study Tech
Com. I am searching for a list of universities or colleges where masters of
Tech Com, or other certificates in this field, are proposed. Is there
someone who could help me to find a university or a college?
Thanks to answer me on my personal E-Mail <diane -at- dubreuil -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=