Documentation Delivery Schedule

Subject: Documentation Delivery Schedule
From: Steven Evanina <sevanina -at- HITEL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:44:37 -0500

Hello All,

Excuse the bandwidth. Our boss is being told that we need to deliver
printed documentation on the day the software/system is complete. We can
deliver on-line help in this time frame but it takes us a minimum of two
weeks to get printed books. Please note that software changes can and do
occur on the last day of the project.

In a commercial software environment, how long after the software is
complete do you have to deliver printed manuals?

In a large systems environment, how long after the system (unique
one-of-a-kind) is complete do you have to deliver printed manuals?

Please respond to me directly as I receive a digest version of the list.

Thanks,
Steve

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=