FW: Crafts writing and a question

Subject: FW: Crafts writing and a question
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 15:35:50 -0500

I loved this story. I wonder if you had offered your services in your
first letter if they would have called you at all. They might have
thought you were just yet another contractor looking for work,
especially if there was a brochure enclosed. I wonder. . .

<<A couple of years ago I bought a wood stove made by a high-end
manufacturer, and the instructions that came with it were absolutely
terrible - user and installer instructions were mixed together>>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=