Re: Looking for a web hosting company

Subject: Re: Looking for a web hosting company
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:45:29 -0500

A really great web server in Atlanta, that has great customer service is
Interland.net. If you mention my name, you can get $10 off your sign-up.
(Yes, I'm an agent, but that's not why I'm recommending them. I started
making a lot of referrals to them because I was so impressed with their
customer service, they suggested I become an agent. I don't do this as a
job or anything. . .I'm just a little ole tech writer.)

I've been using them for over a year, and I've suffered no downtime or
server errors. Plan costs range from $19.95/month to $149.95/month,
depending on what you need.

The basic service at $19.95 ($16.95/month if you pay a year-in-advance)
includes FrontPage extensions. I even have a customer service
representative you can call directly (practically unheard of in this
industry!):

Manny at Interland.net
1-800-627-6839 x322
manny -at- interland -dot- net