Re: Technical Writing positions in Montreal, Quebec Canada

Subject: Re: Technical Writing positions in Montreal, Quebec Canada
From: Achievers <admin -at- ACHIEVERS -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 07:16:28 -0500

Diane:

A salary range is not always possible. It depends on what the client is
willing to offer. Since placement agencies don't actually do the hiring,
just the finding, salary is at the discretion of the potential employer. I
might always ask them for a range, but it is in their interest to keep that
to themselves until they are ready to offer. Most will wait until the
interview.

I hardly think it's a waste of time to look at a job ad. If it is, you don't
need to work. I have been paid some of my very best rates form companies
that would only discuss this at an interview. The fact remains: salary is
open to the right candidate.

Next time, do a text search for a dollar sign if that is all that matters to
you.

Mario

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=