Re: Screen Capture Software for DOS

Subject: Re: Screen Capture Software for DOS
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:28:37 -0800

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:47:51 -0500, Robert Garland wrote:

>I need to capture screens for a program that runs DOS only.
>This software does not run properly in a DOS window.
>It requires the real thing.

Try it on an OS/2 system, if you have one kicking around - its DOS
emulation is superior to Windows' (and often to "real" DOS's as well).

>I have located some software doing a search of the web,
>and Superclip (with DOSclip) does not do what I need.
>However, it does come close!

I used to have a DOS clipboard copy/paste TSR, long ago... can't remember
the name of it for the life of me, but "DOS clipboard" might be usable
search terms. You didn't specify whether you needed to capture text or
graphic screens...

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

It is impossible to rightly govern the world
without God and the Bible.
- George Washington

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=