web designer/developer needed for offsite contract

Subject: web designer/developer needed for offsite contract
From: Melissa Alton <altonm -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 12:12:03 -0500

Please see the note below for a web design/development job. Please contact
Mr. Odom directly.

Melissa Alton
Web Design and Development
IBM
919-254-4755/8-444-4755
altonm -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com

---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Alton/Raleigh/IBM on 02/25/99
12:13 PM ---------------------------

"Odom, Matt" <modom -at- executemp -dot- com> on 03/26/99 11:19:32 AM

To: Melissa Alton/Raleigh/IBM
cc:
Subject: I need your help!

Hi Melissa!

I am trying to find someone to work on contract at least the next two
months with the opportunity to extend it till the fourth quarter. Is this
anything that you would be interested in? Do you know someone I should
contact? I would appreciate any help possible! If you are interested,
please forward me your resume and your hourly rate, or call me.

Sincerely,

Matt Odom
ExecuTemp Training Resources
888 393 2883 x210

ExecuTemp Training Resources is a company that specializes in recruiting
and resourcing middle and upper level training and development
professionals on a contract, project and permanent basis. We are currently
searching for the following contract position:

The Position: Web Designer/Developer

The opportunity:
To assist in the design and development of a new web site, an on line
bookstore and library. The company has established a relatively new but
rapidly growing Intranet. This site will sit on this Intranet.
The purpose of this on line bookstore/library is to allow employees easy
access to educational materials. Employees should be able to access the
site and conduct a query for a particular subject matter. The site will
then provide a listing of training books videos, audiotapes and CD-ROMs on
that topic. Employees can then select a title, be given a brief
description, and request to borrow that title while on-line. This
information will automatically be sent to the fulfillment department. The
fulfillment department will mail it to the employee.
We are unsure of the # of titles that will be put on the site.
Clarification will come next week.
This implementation will be a multiphase rollout.
The basic splash page and a link to Amazon.com is already complete.

Project Length- Initial phase- 2 months. Additional phases should last
through 3rd quarter or into 4th quarter

Skills Required-
Solid web design and development experience.
Home office set up.(90-95% of this work will be done virtual)
Html coding capability
Able to commute to Charlotte, NC for occasional meetings with SMEs and the
webmaster.

For more information please contact Matt Odom,
(888) 393-2883 ext. 210
(770) 962-3889 (fax)
modom -at- executemp -dot- com
www.esourcecorp.com