Re: Copyright wording for PDF's

Subject: Re: Copyright wording for PDF's
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:52:54 -0500

I missed this thread. However:

I can think of one reason to want a copyright: to stop someone sending the
PDF to press and selling discount printed books.

Aside from that, is there a reason to want to limit the number of copies
from PDF? Isn't losing control of the printing part and parcel of using the
medium? Obviously, you ought protect your work with a copyright. However, is
limiting the number of copies practical?

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=