Re: Standard English vs "industry standard"

Subject: Re: Standard English vs "industry standard"
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:15:22 -0800

I have a problem that's at related to this discussion, but it's just about a
single word. The company I work for has been using the term "tab folders"
for the tabs of a tabbed dialog box. Now I've never run into this term
before, and it seems silly to me, but I haven't been everywhere and maybe
it's standard somewhere.

Have I missed something? Does this come from something like PowerBuilder? Or
have they just made something up that I could eventually discourage.

Always willing to learn.

secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Re: "On the bench" explained
Next by Author: Re: Filtering messages from list member
Previous by Thread: Standard English vs "industry standard"
Next by Thread: Re: Standard English vs "industry standard"

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads