What's it called in the USA, again?

Subject: What's it called in the USA, again?
From: David Thompson <David -dot- Thompson -at- REALVIZ -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:59:34 +0200


In the software I am documenting on some property panels, you have the
option of keeping the panel open when returning to the main interface. To do
this, you click on an object in the top right corner. What is it called?
Is it a thumbtack, a pin or what? I need the USA name.
Sorry that this isnt very clear, but those of you who have come across this
should understand!!


From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: 3D authors
Next by Author: Re: SERIOUS: Formal vs. informal organizations
Previous by Thread: advice for prospective tech writer
Next by Thread: Re: What's it called in the USA, again?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads