Re: Knowledge Base product ideas?

Subject: Re: Knowledge Base product ideas?
From: Alfred Barten <barten -at- ORRQMS2 -dot- GDDS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:26:49 -0500

I use a shareware program called QuickNote (it also appears under the name
of EZNote). It pops up with a keystroke and retains everything you blocked
from the e-mail message. You can file in any category you want to create or
have already created, modify the message (even create new ones), modify the
font, style, and color, etc. Each note is stored as a file; each category
is a folder. All are stored in the System folder in simple text format for
easy transportability. Sorry - Windows users need not apply.

Al Barten

At 11:47 AM 3/31/99 +0200, AlQuin wrote:
>On 25-03-1999 18:23 Deborah Cooper wrote:
>
>>Along the same lines, it would be nice to have a software
>>package that could store email messages by subject line for
>>future reference!
>>

>On a Macintosh, I use Filemaker Pro 4.0 to archive email messages with
>Applescript from Claris Emailer 2.0 to a database and back.
>Possible Filemaker has a similar solution for use in a Windoze
>environment?
>
>My 2 eurocents,
>Kees de Bondt
>

>AlQuin Total Quality
>
>* The secret to success is - find out where the
>* people are going and get there first (Mark Twain)
>
>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=