Help with Word

Subject: Help with Word
From: Joshua <rapture -at- BEST -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:53:09 -0800

Hello,

I have a question for any of you who use Word98 (perhaps Word97). Is there
any way to change the colors of the highlighter function to something
besides the default colors? I'd like to have all the colors more
transparent. All I could find in the help was how to change between default
colors, and I want to assign new colors.

Thanks for the help.

Joshua Bagby
rapture -at- best -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=