Styles for User Guides

Subject: Styles for User Guides
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:51:12 -0500

Every time I start a new client, I create a template for the
documentation, assuming they want their documentation to be unique. Now
I've got a client who's on a really tight budget, so there's no time to
create a template.

I was curious about copyrights. If the client copyrights the manual, do
they own the style as well?

Also, it seems to me I remember Word 6.0 contained a bunch of report
templates. Word 97 (at least on my machine) contains only memos, faxes
and resumes. . .pretty tough to stretch across an entire user guide.

If I can't use my own templates, anybody have an idea where I can get
some Word templates? I've searched the Microsoft web site to no avail.

Thanks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=