[no subject]

From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 04:57:30 -0800

OK, guys...

I've started a new contract, I been here for 10 days,
I've written the first 40 pages of manual for software
I'm still not sure I understand, and my brain has
turned to mush.

There, now that that is out of the way, the question:

I have a paragraph, copied below. Is the Cancel button
*in* the corner, *at* the corner, or *on* the corner

"Until you receive the registration key, <the
application> will prompt you to register the software.
Press the Cancel button *in* the bottom right corner
of
the registration form. This will bypass the form and
allow you to enter <the application>."

Thanks for your input.

John Posada
Western Union International