Tech Writer's Duties

Subject: Tech Writer's Duties
From: Ginny Ruppe <ruppevi -at- DNS-SERVER -dot- PD -dot- OTCSPX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 07:05:57 -0600

I need help in determing what different levels of tech writers do. For
example, what does a Junior Technical Writer do that is different from an
entry-level Tech Writer? What is the difference between a Junior Technical
Writer and a Mid-Technical Writer? And then what is the difference between
a Mid-Technical Writer and a Senior Technical Writer?

Or is their a web site one could refer me to.

You answers will be appreciated

Ginny

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=