Online Survey for Tech Writing Class

Subject: Online Survey for Tech Writing Class
From: Deb Walsh <DEBWALSH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 23:52:38 EDT

Hello, my name is Deb Walsh and I am currently taking a class in Technical
Communications at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. For this quarter,
our assignment is to develop a proposal for outfitting a 10-writer department
from the ground up - computers, software, peripherals. I've developed an
online survey to gather opinions about what's needed in such a department.
I'd appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to go to my survey page and
fill it out. I'll post results on a weekly basis - who knows, this could
prove useful to someone who has to equip a tech writing department!

The URL of the survey is http://members.xoom.com/debwalsh/tcc/techsurv.html.

Thank you in advance! (And suggestions for improvement are definitely
welcome ... :>)

Deb Walsh (debwalsh -at- aol -dot- com)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=