Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 2 Apr 1999 to 3 Apr 1999

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 2 Apr 1999 to 3 Apr 1999
From: Jacinta Nelligan <jacintan -at- DYNAMITE -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:48:04 +1000

I'd say you need a macro, and a VBA programmer to write a really good one
for you. Sounds like each list of codes for a different para needs to be in
an .ini file or something similar, which can be quickly amended, then you
need a macro for each para that calls the list up in a selection box. User
chooses a code, clicks okay and the macro inserts the code. Of course, it
will probably be harder than that, but I can't see why it wouldn't be
possible - we currently do similar things with macros.

Hope it helps - Jacinta