feedback on how you translate user interviews into doc/help proposals

Subject: feedback on how you translate user interviews into doc/help proposals
From: "Ellen L. Lidington" <elidington -at- ITSA -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:44:35 -0400

I am in the process of interviewing our end users. I was
wondering how those of you who do this regularaly
translate the information you are getting from users (given
that it takes quite a bit of interaction to get them to
REALLY tell you about their experiences) into proposals
for organizing the documentation and help for the product.

TIA.

Ellen

Ellen Lidington, Manager
Technical Communication