JOB: Portland, OR - Multimedia Developer

Subject: JOB: Portland, OR - Multimedia Developer
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 05:48:33 -0700

Anitian Consulting, a high tech staffing and consulting company, has an
immediate need for the following position:

Multimedia Developer

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

- Solution focused attitude.
- Ability to work productively and effectively without a lot of supervision.
- MUST work on-site with client in Portland, OR (no exceptions)
- Sorry, we cannot sponsor non-US residents.

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS

- Adobe PhotoShop
- HTML/DHTML
- Director 7

CONSIDERATIONS

- Rate: $25 - $40 an hour, DOE.
- Anitian consultants on average earn more per hour than any contract agency.
We pay better because we keep overhead low and only hire experienced
professionals.
- Relocation and travel expenses are not available.
- This is a relatively short project, for a very slick web development company.
It is ideal for someone just getting into multimedia development. If the
client likes your work, there is the possibility for more work, higher rates,
and possible full-time employment.

TO APPLY

Please send a cover letter and resume to:

Recruiting Manager
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503) 533-0726 FAX

Or email (Word, text, PDF): resumes -at- anitian -dot- com

PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=