Visio - Maintaining Aspect Ratio

Subject: Visio - Maintaining Aspect Ratio
From: Michelle Parcell <Michelle_Parcell -at- G1 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:25:00 -0400

Hello all. I'm having a problem maintaining aspect ratios when
resizing a graphic in Visio 5.0. It's a grouped graphic, but even when
I ungroup it and select only one item, it doesn't work. I have
selected Format|Protection|Aspect Ratio, but it makes absolutely no
difference. Is this a bug, or can someone provide a work-around? I
would really appreciate it.

I'm on digest, so please respond directly to this address. Thanks!

Michelle Parcell
Group 1 Software

This e-mail reflects the thoughts of the author and not necessarily
those of anyone else at Group1 or the company itself.
E-mail messages are scanned & cleaned by Sophos AntiVirus Software!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=