Re: Guesstimate THIS! (was RE: Contracting Experiences

Subject: Re: Guesstimate THIS! (was RE: Contracting Experiences
From: Laurel Nelson <Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:08:53 -0500

Kevin: I think that bidding for a job, etc. is done more by free-lance
writers or consulting companies such as Andersen Consulting. Like Melonie
wrote, many companies hire on contractors as temporary employees. That's
how it's done at my present contract job. Heck, I originally signed an
8-week contract for this job and that was 26 months ago. One of the
developers has been here for almost four years. Regards, Laurel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=