Q: Becoming a Microsoft Certified Professional

Subject: Q: Becoming a Microsoft Certified Professional
From: Geoff Bradbury <bradg -at- BIGPOND -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 18:35:13 +1000

Greetings all...

I've been looking at the Microsoft Certified Professional
credential using Frontpage 98. I figure if I can get thru
the first hoop then the other hoops (MCP+Site Building,
or maybe +Internet) should be relatively straightforward.

My questions are simple ones (for those that have jumped
thru the accreditation hoops): has the time, money and
effort been worthwhile? Has it made you a more valuable
resource? Did u learn enough from your studies to make it
worthwhile? Has the credential provided you more
responsibilities/promotions/renumeration)? Would u go for
further credentials?

...cheers!
Geoff Bradbury - Technical Writer at your service...

Call me on bradg -at- bigpond -dot- com

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they
make as they fly by."
- Douglas Adams

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=