Re: Need RoboHelp Help....

Subject: Re: Need RoboHelp Help....
From: Gen Whitt <Gen -dot- Whitt -at- SDINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:59:47 -0700

David Brown wrote:

> Not at all. An item that will be a book has the form:
>
> n Book title
>
> Legend
> ------
> n A number indicating the level. Books can appear
> at any level in the TOC. For any value of n (1 or
> greater):
etc.

Ahem. Yes, quite so. All correct, very good data.

I still say, looking at your own is the best way to get the feel of it --
and always back up first!

Sorry for the double post, folks. The first mail was returned with an error
-- actually so was the second, but fortunately I didn't try any more times.

Gen

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=