JOB OPENING (ROCKVILLE, MD--WASHINGTON, DC metro area)

Subject: JOB OPENING (ROCKVILLE, MD--WASHINGTON, DC metro area)
From: Stacy Schneider <sschneider -at- ESSENTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:36:09 -0400

Job Opening: Technical Writer

Essential Technologies, Inc., the leading
provider of environmental and crisis management software
for Fortune 500 firms, is looking for an
experienced technical writer to join our
growing company in our Rockville, Maryland
office.

Responsibilities:

Duties will include researching, writing, and
developing online user
assistance, such as online Help, online books,
and technical support
documents, all according to our established style
guide. The ideal candidate
will be detail oriented, have excellent writing
and editing skills, 2+ years of
experience documenting software, an understanding
of interface design, and
demonstrated project management skills. A degree
in Technical
Communication or a related field and other online
user
assistance development skills (Winhelp, HTML
Help) are preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft products,
online Help development tools such as
Doc-to-Help, RoboHelp, FrameMaker,
and Adobe Acrobat is a plus.

We provide a competitive salary and many benefits
including stock options
and 401(k) plan. EOE. If you would like to join
our group of extremely talented
people, please fax or mail your resume to:
Essential Technologies, Inc., 11
Read's Way, New Castle, DE 19720, Attn: Office
Manager. Fax (302) 326-8500. Please respond off-list.

For more information about Essential Technologies, Inc., please see
our web site at http://www.essentech.com/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=