FWD: Followup to As Good as it Gets

Subject: FWD: Followup to As Good as it Gets
From: Anonymous User <anonfwd -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 08:13:06 -0600

Name withheld upon request. Please reply on list.

I am the lucky duck who "apparently has fallen into a bed of roses"
--whose current fulltime employer knew I was looking to get out of the
company, and offered to help me set myself up as a consultant outside the
company.

Well, wouldn't you know it, but the very next day I got a great offer
from another company! Mom was right: when it rains, it pours. (Or was
that the Morton Salt people??)

Lucky me, I am going to be merging the best of both worlds. I am going
to move to a fulltime regular job that I think will be a great move for
me--lots of things to learn, lots of people to meet--and my current
company is *still* going to help me set up my web development business
... though it will be on just a parttime basis now, with my current
company as my largest customer/client.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my anonymous plea for help ... I'm
making lists of books to track down and dig into, and am keeping lists of
questions/issues I'll need to cover with my advisers and with my company.
Thanks very much for your help!

Message forwarded on request. Please reply on list.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=