new techwriting job list

Subject: new techwriting job list
From: "Nagai, Paul" <pnagai -at- VISA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:08:53 -0700

Saw this run across the new-list mailing list. I haven't subscribed or done
any research on the "provider" so I don't know where the source of the jobs
will come from or if it's just a troll for ripe e-mail addresses. Use your
own discretion.

Personally, I'm now less trustworthy of New-list content (probably through
no fault of new-list management which did change recently). It appears to
have become something of a "marketing channel" even though submissions are
within the charter of the list itself.

>Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 23:58:29 -0700
>Sender: NEW-LIST - New List Announcements <NEW-LIST -at- HYPATIA -dot- CS -dot- WISC -dot- EDU>
>From: Charles Jo <charles_jo -at- KWANCEPTS -dot- COM>
>Subject: NEW: techwriterjobs
>To: NEW-LIST -at- HYPATIA -dot- CS -dot- WISC -dot- EDU
>
>Technical Writing and related jobs for both contracting and staff
positions.

>To subscribe to techwriterjobs, visit:
> http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/techwriterjobs
>
>Owner: charles -at- lrc -dot- com

>| |
>| Archives for NEW-LIST can be found at |
>| http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/caservices/new-list/ |

------
Paul Nagai

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=