Wiley Technical Communications Library

Subject: Wiley Technical Communications Library
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 18:38:10 -0400

At 07:20 PM 03/03/1999 -0600, Jane Bergen wrote:
>Wylie & Sons had a good thing going with their
>Technical Communication Library, but I haven't seen much out of it
>lately. The last time I tried to search at their web site for it, I
>got no hits!

As of this afternoon:
Technical Communication Library got no hits
Technical Communications Library got 1 hit
Wiley Technical Communicatins Library got 5 hits

The most recent listing is for Nancy Hofts book on international tech comm.
The date is 1995, so I think it's safe to say they've either discontinued
the series or changed the series title.

<sigh>

Kat Nagel
MasterWork Consulting Services katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
"Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds
yapping their fool heads off and the ground all mucked
up with plants." --Dorothy Parker

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=