Re: Wiley Technical Communications Library

Subject: Re: Wiley Technical Communications Library
From: Jane Bergen <jbergen1 -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:40:36 -0500

Not exactly. The last book I bought was "Human Factors for Technical
Communicators" by Marlana Coe. It's copyright date is 1996 and it is
part of the "Wiley Technical Communication Library" series. They list
10 books (I only have 5 of them) in the series within the 1996 book's
front matter. I think the problem is the Wiley web site. Someone is
asleep at the switch.

I do think it's possible that they are or will soon be discontinuing
the series, though. I'd like to talk to someone at Wylie and find out
why. Maybe tech writers aren't buying enough tech communication books
or something.

Jane
Jane Bergen, Technical Communication
jbergen1 -at- earthlink -dot- net