Re: Sharing AutoText entries

Subject: Re: Sharing AutoText entries
From: Jane Bergen <jbergen1 -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 01:52:00 -0600

You're asking for problems with a distributed Word doc. If it's just a
list of codes, distribute it as a text file (call it something like
'codes.txt') or, if formatting is an issue, as a pdf doc. You can't
assume that everyone will have the same Word version you do, the same
fonts, the same normal.dot template, etc.

If it's a text file, users can still copy and paste, but it doesn't
sound as if you really need formatting and styles. In fact, I'd think
it might even get in the way.

Just two cents worth,

Jane Bergen