Re: The Worst Thing About Contracting

Subject: Re: The Worst Thing About Contracting
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:29:45 -0700

Betsy...

> and the deliverables I promise. I find the hour or
> so I spend writing
> it up (on my own time) is greatly repaid by the
> increased satisfaction

Why do you do it on your own time? Does it not
contribute toward a better product, and as you said,
"..clarity on both sides."

If you are doing something that contributes toward a
better deliverable and is specific to that deliverable
(as opposed to something not related, but makes you a
better writer and therefore, able to create a better
product), then that is part of the project and should
be billed as part of the project.

===
John Posada
Western Union International