Re: Hooray!! I successfully negotiated telecommuting benefit thingies!!!

Subject: Re: Hooray!! I successfully negotiated telecommuting benefit thingies!!!
From: Jean Weber <jhweber -at- WHITSUNDAY -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 06:21:53 +1000

Pamela,
Congratulations! You and your manager may find my article "Taming a
Telecommuting Team" useful. It appeared in the STC's magazine Intercom,
Vol. 43 (7), August/September 1996, pp. 22-23, or you can find it at this URL:

http://www.wrevenge.com.au./intercom.htm

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
mailto:jhweber -at- whitsunday -dot- net -dot- au

At 06:49 PM 4/13/99 -0400, Pamela Jasper wrote:
>If anyone does this or has done this before, could you tell me what's
>good/bad and any suggestions for making the work-at-home process work? My
>manager is sympathetic but has a great need (perhaps rightfully so) to 'Feel'
>like i am doing my job.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=