ACad to Word mis-registration

Subject: ACad to Word mis-registration
From: William Flanigan <WmFlan -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 20:39:28 EDT

HI to the group from lurk environs! And thanks for all the advice, discussion.

I routinely embed ACad14 images in my W97 manuals using copy>Alt-Tab>paste.
Ordinarily, the process is seamless and scalable and nobody gets hurt.

Once in a while, the (TrueType) text moves from where I last saw it. The
graphix WYSIWYG just fine, print out of ACad14 just fine, but mis-register
the text just enough to be unusable. Might be related to the (HP) network
printer, Our SA and I don't know where to turn.

Sound familiar? Know anybody who's had this problem? Any advice?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=