Re: Manual printing in Word is inconsistent on different printers

Subject: Re: Manual printing in Word is inconsistent on different printers
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:42:18 -0400

Hallo:

Word's page setup relies on your printer driver. Thus, character spacing,
image placement and page breaks (along with other page layout and design
elements) will vary slightly based on the selected default printer driver
and the version of that printer driver.

For workarounds you could try designing your document with generous margins
and using hard page breaks, a lot. Also try creating a PDF and distributing
that, instead.

Bonne chance,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com