DigitalScribes

Subject: DigitalScribes
From: "Eric L. Dunn" <edunn -at- TRANSPORT -dot- BOMBARDIER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:42:14 -0400

Has anybody have any experience with OneList? I've tried to communicate
with Mark Bell who is trying to promote this new list but he outright
refuses to give any clarification or information. If I sign up do I have to
put up with a load of Spam?
I still think this is the best list and I will not leave it. But I was
curious.

Eric L. Dunn

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=