Re: DigitalScribes

Subject: Re: DigitalScribes
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:41:47 -0400

I took a chance and subbed, but not from my personal account. ;-)
List traffic is really low; mostly introductions and stuff. I have
noticed some SPAM, but it could just as easily come from someone tapping
this or another list for names.
Although I'm not certain, I think OneList counts on people visiting its
www site and seeing the ads as its revenue source, rather than reselling
addresses to SPAMmers.
I don't know if the list owners get any $ or other compensation....

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications