ADMIN: Technical Communication

Subject: ADMIN: Technical Communication
From: TECHWR-L Administrator <admin -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:04:17 -0600

Gang,
The ONELIST/Digitalscribe conversation isn't appropriate for
this list. I've no idea what the real point or purpose of the list
is (although I did subscribe to check it out), but I'm tired of
the repetitive list announcements that slam members of this
list and the lack of response to my queries. If you have questions,
take them to Mark Bell (address in the archives).
Eric

Eric J. Ray TECHWR-L Listowner
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com http://www.raycomm.com/

Syndicated columnist: Rays on Computing
Technology Department Editor, _Technical Communication_
Co-author of _Unix Visual Quickstart Guide_, _Mastering HTML 4_,
_Dummies 101: HTML 4_, _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, others.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=